Spring is approaching and the cold weather is leaving us. With the warmer months approaching, pests are about to make their return to your homes. Common pests that return with new vigor in the spring include bees, ants, mosquitos, rodents and much more. Fight the Bite has some tips for preventing these pests from returning.
Call Fight the Bite for all of your Pest Prevention needs.
Pest Prevention Tips
1. Use Year-Round Maintenance
- Shield 365 is our 12 month pest & turf program designed to keep your family safe from disease carrying insects and help make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood. Each individual package allows a homeowner to choose multiple exterior services that protect the property from dangerous pests as well as protect their lawn from unwanted weeds or an unsightly appearance. Our customers can pick and choose which plan they want as well as any additional "add-on" services.
2. Dispose of Waste Properly
- Follow proper cleaning and food storage processes.
- Keep trash bins closed tightly and make sure to dump them consistently. Store pet food in a sealed container inside.
- Consider adding a fence around your garden, building raised beds, or constructing a cover.
3. Control Moisture
- Even a small pool of water or leaking pipe can provide enough water to attract springtime pests. High humidity aids egg production in many pests. Keep your home well-ventilated and dry, especially areas like basements, attics, and crawl spaces.
4. Properly seal openings
- Use weatherproof caulk for any gaps and cracks in order to seal out any possible pests that could be crawling through.
- If you notice any pests or signs of pests, such as rotted wood, contact a licensed pest professional at Fight the Bite right away.
5. Contact Fight the Bite as soon as you notice a Pest
- Some pests, like bed bugs and termites, can cause costly damages. If you notice signs of bed bugs or termites, you should call a pest professional immediately so they can eliminate the infestation before it gets worse. For pests like ants, roaches, spiders, silverfish, and others, call a pest professional when you notice high numbers entering your home or business. Our pest pros can identify how pests are entering into your space and provide effective solutions to prevent more from entering.
Fight the Bite’s Pest Control Services
When seeking a pest control company, you should look for a company that is licensed with certified technicians and experience. At Fight the Bite, our pest pros are licensed, bonded, and state certified. We put our customers’ needs first and ensure that they are satisfied with the quality of their service. We want to fight the problem for you.
The number of treatments for your home or business varies on a case-by-case basis. Our priority is to eliminate your pest problem and keep pests from coming back. Our pest pros will offer a free inspection and create an integrated pest management plan with an estimated number of treatments you will need.
We believe customer satisfaction is a top priority. Most of our services are backed by a warranty. Our pest pros will communicate service guarantees to you, so you know exactly what you are getting.
Contact Fight The Bite for Spring Pest Control
If you are looking for assistance when preventing pests this spring, look no further than Fight The Bite. We can assist you with all of your pest control needs. For more information, get in touch with us or contact us online today.